Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Dear Tourism students,

Well here's the 'foto de família'. I hope you're enjoying the classes so far, as well as learning something new. Its a pity that we didn't have time to commment on the documentary last night but we'll do it first thing next week.

Remember that groups 1,2,3 have your tutorial time next Monday from 16:00 to 17:00 (and groups 4,5,6 on Tuesday). But if you have questions in the meantime you can contact me via email.

I think the Moodle is working so you can now download the files from the first two sessions.

And don't forget your blogs.! Each groups should create a blog for your project work (and send me the address in an email so I can include a link to it here). You can call it whatever you like and you can write about anything you like, but it would be good to include some information on the project topic you are researching for Trabajo 1 and also on how work on Trabajo 2 is going.

See you Monday, Have a good week!

Gerard